Content writing is a form of online writing which is closely linked to web marketing campaigns.
• Every website and blogs have a particular target audience and require a different level and type of content.
• The content writer provides such articles or content that attracts and retains visitors on a website.
• Content writing is a quickly growing field.
Content marketing is a form of marketing focused on creating, publishing and distributing content for a targeted audience online. It is often used by businesses in order to:
• Attract attention and generate leads
• Expand their customer base
• Generate or Increase online sales
• Increase brand awareness or credibility
• Engage an online community of users
Steps for writing article
- Paragraph 1
- Paragraph 2
- Paragraph 3 and so on
Steps for effective content writing
- Write a head-turning headline
- Create a hook that grabs their attention
- Do your research
- Focus on single purpose
- Write in a unique voice
- Optimize digital content
What does a content writer do?
- Writing blog posts
- Write website content
- Research, outline, and write e-books
- Create the description of podcasts
- Read through similar articles and recommend similar topics.
- Upload articles to blogs.
How to write better articles and blogs post?
- If you want to become a better writer, or you own a blog then you need to consistently produce good quality content to attract visitors
- I will give you valuable tips, that will help you to improve your copywriting skills and produce quality content on regular basis.
- Become a blogger is an easy way to become better at what you do and gain more experience while for the most part working in a relatively relaxed writing environment. besides, blogging is also a great way to make a living if you become good at it.
- Outline – when you are writing an e-book, print book, or an academic paper, creating an outline is a good place to start.
- Write and write some more-this practically helpful when you are writing longer content.
- Daily new words-everyday learn a new word. why? because it expands your vocabulary. And allows you to keep vocabulary.
Digital content marketing
Digital content marketing, which is a management process, uses digital products through different electronic channels to identify, forecast and satisfy the necessity of customers must be consistently maintained to preserve or change the behavior of customers
On March 6, 2012, Dollar Shave Club launched their online video campaign. In the first 48 hours of their video debuting on YouTube, they had over 12,000 people signing up for the service. The video cost just $4500 to make and as of November 2015 has had more than 21 million views.
HOW TO DISTRIBUTE THE CONTENT
The trick is not only in the content generation (though this is important) but also in its distribution. Yes, you can argue that exceptional content could go viral merely from your own website but it is far more difficult and takes far longer than if you adopt a pertinent distribution strategy to maximize exposure and get the most from your potential audience.
Write your Article
Remember to ensure your title is written in such way as to maximize interest, and awareness to your potential audience.
Post it on your Blog
If your site doesn’t have a blog and you are unable to add one – create a personal one.
Post a link to your article on your Facebook Page
If you don’t have a Facebook page – get one.
Post link to your article on Twitter
Tweet the link 3-4 times at different times of the day with the different related text to ensure your full audience sees the message. Again, if you don’t have Twitter – get it.
Re-tweet the article from any relevant Twitter profiles you have
Have you got a personal Twitter profile or other company accounts? Don’t be ashamed to re-tweet your article from them.
Share a link to the article on other Social Network Sites
It is not all about Facebook and Twitter. LinkedIn, Google+ and Squidoo are also good places to post your article.
Syndicate your blog so it can be subscribed to and shared on other websites through feeds.
Submit your article to various Social Bookmarking sites
Sites such as Digg, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Buzzfeed, and Delicious allow users to “vote” on your content, boosting its sharing capabilities. Encourage your followers and friends via social media to bookmark and share your content.
If your article doesn’t suit your site at present; look into guest blogging opportunities to improve your backlink profile.Myblogguest.com is a good place to start.
Struggling for content occasionally? Encourage guest posts from other blogs which you can post on to your site.
Convert the article into PDF format and submit to document sites such as Scribd.com, Docstoc or Isuzu.
Convert any use of figures or stats in your article into
appropriate charts or diagrams and submit them to Pinterest, Tumblr or your Facebook page if relevant.
If possible convert your article into an infographic, comic or animation. Re-post infographic and promote via social media, social bookmarking and Infographic sites.
Post any relevant pictures from your article to Pinterest, Flickr, Facebook etc.
Convert your article text into a presentation using PowerPoint.Upload it to SlideShare.
Upload any relevant videos, e.g. conferences, speeches etc to YouTube and embed into the article.